Saturday, February 2, 2013

01/26

Remember how I mentioned North Wood's restaurant a couple weeks ago, and how it's a place for special occasions? Know what makes it less special? When you go two weeks later.  The 26th was my mom's "second" birthday. I actually had something really cool planned out. Nick Offerman was doing a show at Largo in L.A. I've really been wanting to go see a show at Largo, but a lot of the cool ones happen during the week and even though it's less than an hour away from me I just haven't made it. So that show would have been perfect because I love Nick Offerman, and my mom needs to love Nick Offerman. However in the couple days that I was trying to coordinate with my sister about birthday plans the show sold out. And there were no other comedy shows that I thought would be perfect. So it was a bit of a bummer for sure. Since plan A fell through, and I had no plan B I didn't really get the chance to surprise her with anything cool. So I let her pick and she chose North Woods. Again. Just like last year. It's ok, it was still good.

Ok, creep.

A mom and her rita.

HA HA HA Let's put ALL THE DRINKS in front of Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment