Saturday, February 2, 2013

01/21


From 01/21:

My friend Jacara tried scheduling a Christmas get-together in December, but everyone ended up with the death plague so it was postponed until today. Jacara lives like five seconds from Disneyland, so we stopped into the Lego store at Downtown Disney real quick beforehand.





 Also, from Jacara's balcony she can see the Disney fireworks EVERY. NIGHT. And she like totally doesn't even care and is like whatevs! I get so essited every time I'm over there and I can see them. I'm not into the Disney culture, but how can fireworks every night feel less than, well, enchanted I guess. All of that side of the friend family either works at Disney or is just obsessed with some aspect of Disney, so you'd think they'd be really into it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment