Tuesday, January 29, 2013

01/13

One of the best restaurants in prolly the universe is Clearman's North Woods. It's an old steakhouse that has snow on the roof all year round. The snow is totally real and a Christmas miracle. It's dark and feels like a log cabin and has paintings of naked ladies on the wall and you can throw peanut shells on the floor. My family has gone there for as long as I can remember for big birthdays and stuff. And we went there for the posse Christmas this past December. You don't need to eat anything on the menu but their cheesebread and salad. Just put ALL THE BREAD AND SALAD in your gullet.

Chris and I went on the 13th to celebrate our family friend John's 65th birthday. 



Lemondrop at the bar with the Android fisheye.

My mom and John




My Photojojo Android macro lens closeup of one of my grandmother's purses. It took it with me to dinner. It's very classy.










No comments:

Post a Comment